Profitability and Cost Management Cloud
Profitability And Cost Management Cloud
Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud Empowers Business Users to Gain Insight Into Dimensions of Cost and Profitability and Take Action!
Insight to profitability and cost should be a fast, intuitive and automatic process, but too often this is not the case. Many companies either spend too much time on manually manipulating spreadsheets and understanding key drivers of profitability or, worse yet, spend no time on understanding due to the perceived complexities of the process. The use of custom-built allocation tools, or black-box calculation solutions, contributes to the problem by creating an over-reliance on IT for a business process that fundamentally should be owned by the business users. Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud dramatically changes this situation. It provides business users with a solution to significantly automate and take ownership of allocation-based business processes such as customer product profitability, management allocations, shared service costing, cost transparency initiatives, and legal entity allocations to support operational transfer pricing.
Key Business Benefits:
- Gain insight to hidden profit and cost across key business dimensions – such as products, customers, sales channels, and more.
- Enable business users to take ownership of allocation-based business processes.
- Eliminate over-reliance on IT with easy-to-use, point-and-click model building.
- Quickly optimize allocation processes with what-if analysis.
- Create a culture of accountability with end-to-end transparency for each step of the allocation.
- Reduce manual effort through automated data collection.
- The ”management ledger” allocation engine provides a best-practice, business-owned framework for complex business allocations, such as recursive and multi-tiered allocations.
- The data management capabilities enable automated data collection and mapping –improving controls and significantly reducing manual data effort.
- The rule balancing feature provides unparalleled transparency to each step of the allocation calculation – eliminating the “black box” effect associated with custom allocation solutions.
- The hierarchy and dimension management is based on the Oracle EPM Cloud framework and ensures alignment with other source financials systems.
- Pre-built analytics, such as the profit curve and scatter chart, provide significant value out-of-the box and reduce implementation time.
- Configurable dashboards and reports deliver boardroom-quality reporting to the business user community.
- Microsoft Office add-in, Smart View, delivers ad hoc analysis and Excel based interactions.
- Since it’s a cloud solution, there are no capital infrastructure investments required.
- Supports hybrid cloud deployments with integration to on-premises systems via a REST API based connector.
- New implementations of Profitability and Cost Management Cloud.
- Profitability and Cost Management Cloud migration or upgrades.
- Conversion from on- premise Hyperion Profitability and Cost Management module to Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud.
- Integrations for large-scale mergers and acquisitions.
- Redesigns of existing Profitability and Cost Management Cloud/PBCS/EPBCS applications to provide enhanced functionality.
- Integrate Oracle Profitability and Cost Management Cloud with existing cloud or on-premises ERP systems.
- Maintenance and Managed Support Services.
Our Portfolio of Clients Includes
- Mining and Mining Services
- Information Technology/Digital
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING…
SVP Finance, Manufacturing Company
“Astral Solutions Group is our go to company for our Hyperion needs. They are only a phone call away and they don’t rest until the issue is resolved.”
VP Information Technology
“I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to establish a long term partner relationship!”
Senior Finance Lead, Orica Mining
“We found Astral Solution Group to be the perfect mix of technical expertise and individual client attention”