You have chosen to adopt or upgrade your Enterprise Performance Management tools to automate your manual processes, decrease deficiencies and increase performance.
Here are benchmarks we have helped companies achieve by setting up Infrastructure correctly from get-go:
- Increased speeds and connectivity that drives better performance.
- Well-designed technical infrastructure not only drives the performance, but also stability, and security of systems.
- Distribute EPM software components as per user usage and server requirements.
- Design Server and Software Architecture based on best practices, experience, user needs, and software vendor recommendations.
- Find opportunities to reduce user manual interventions by automating backend processes as much as possible. This allows the team to spend more time doing Analysis than data loading.
- EPM systems are Integrated directly with ERP source sources where direct links available. Data integration is very important when moving data from one system to another.
Astral Solutions Group Quality Control Checklist Includes:
- Data quality is preserved during data movements and remains accurate and complete.
- Financial reporting is accurate with zero tolerance for errors.
- We produce trusted reports consistently every time.
- Data and metadata can be shared across different applications from the same data sources.
- Automate data movement between different EPM applications to provide consistency across different department, system and reporting needs.